Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 5 months ago on Nov. 7, 2019

Technical Product Manager

Full-time in Toronto, OH
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

THE OPPORTUNITY
Lever was founded to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.

Built from the ground-up with user-centered design methodology and principles, Lever is the only hiring software that is mobilizing entire companies to effortlessly collaborate on hiring. By designing to engage not only recruiters but also managers and other crucial stakeholders, we’re able to make hiring faster, higher-quality and more deeply embedded into a company’s core culture.

THE BASICS
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning and developing product features from conception to launch.  You should excel at cross-functional collaboration and work with leadership, design, engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to deliver value to our users--from small business to enterprise recruiting teams-- through product launches.  You will seamlessly flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution across your team and with other stakeholders. You will set and achieve ambitious goals on growth, adoption and engagement, helping Lever both define and achieve its success as we aggressively grow our market share.

Learn more about the team from Lever's SVP of Product, Laura Marino.

THE TEAM
We’re building a world-class product-first organization and assembling the right team to begin scaling aggressively.  You’ll join a growing team of dedicated, smart product managers - each owning a portion of the platform, but working together to solve our clients’ needs.  Lever has grown internationally with teammates in SF, Toronto, and Bogota.