Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 3 months ago on Jan. 29, 2020

Customer Operations Analyst

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

THE CHALLENGE
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing Customer Experience and Solutions organization (“CXS”) and building out the systems and processes that will drive Lever to the next level. In your role as a Customer Operations Analyst, you’ll manage the day-to-day field operations and execute on projects that increase the effectiveness of our customer success and delivery teams.

THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an opportunity to be directly involved in Lever’s customer organization and support our CXS team. In this role you will use your prior professional services, account management, and revenue operations experience and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get a wide range of projects done. Your work will enable our CXS team to scale effectively and deliver a world-class experience for our customers.

THE TEAM
Lever’s CXS organization is a tight-knit team with diverse backgrounds--we’re seasoned professional services, delivery, support, and account management professionals. We’re responsible for partnering with companies of all kinds, from tech startups to world-famous traveling circuses and global non-profits, to make them successful and help them make hiring more strategic, collaborative, and human.