Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 4 months ago on Dec. 23, 2019

BI Developer

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.

THE OPPORTUNITY
As Lever’s Business Intelligence Engineer you will work on a variety of analytics projects, both customer facing and internal.
Analytics is a key component of the modern recruiting stack. You might alternate between helping to build new analytics features for the core Lever product and tackling cross functional projects across People Ops, Customer Success, Recruiting, Engineering, Sales... with the mission of unlocking business value through data analysis and visualization.

Your will be owning our internal BI strategy and tools, facilitate high bandwidth conversations across teams and stakeholders and bring rigor and insights to our business decisions. You should have a strong passion for data, analytics, insights and technology and a desire to have a broad impact.

Examples of a few things you might work on:
How to best represent how long it takes to hire a candidate, and identify bottlenecks in the process?
Which bugs have the largest impact on our customer retention?
Which features contribute the most to our user engagement?
Which events should we instrument to get a sense for the success of a new feature launch?
What is the most effective marketing channel to reach and close medium size businesses?

In this position you will be manipulating large, disparate datasets and build easy-to-digest BI dashboards, reports and analysis. The position will be a core technical contributor to the team with deep expertise in combining disparate data sources (e.g., via SQL and API calls) and building accessible dashboards to drive business outcomes.

THE TEAM
We’re building a world-class product-first organization and assembling the right team to begin scaling aggressively.  You’ll join a growing team of dedicated, smart product managers, engineers, and designers - each owning a portion of the platform, but working together to solve our clients’ needs. Lever has grown internationally with teammates in SF, Toronto, and Bogota.