Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 3 months ago on Jan. 30, 2020

Senior Account Manager

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.

We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States.). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage.

THE CHALLENGE
As Lever continues to grow, we need Senior Account Managers to champion our customers' needs and voices. We're lucky to receive a lot of feedback and recommendations from our customers, and we need to continue to have a conduit of that information to our internal teams here. You'll help lead the charge as our first team members as we continue to add customers to our roster globally!

THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for someone who is experienced in building lasting customer relationships and is passionate about making meaningful contributions to our customer’s success. Don’t be mistaken, this is a challenging career path but also highly rewarding. Are you up for the challenge? If so, stop reading and start applying.

THE TEAM
Join a scaling, tight-knit team that’s working directly with innovative talent acquisition teams and thought leaders across various industries and geographies to make hiring a strategic advantage for their organizations. Our team members have a variety of backgrounds, but one thing unites them all--their love for our customers and how Lever is transforming the world of talent!