Lever logo

4.4 | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 12, 2020

Technical Product Manager, API

Full-time in Toronto, OH
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
Female Representation in Leadership
4.7
Lever is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 396 ratings from 26 employees. Employees have left 11 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded eight years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.

We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as a top place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States). Lever is proud to be a part of Toronto’s growing tech community, and we are continuing to invest in growing our team in Canada. Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” and people-first culture.

THE OPPORTUNITY
Lever is at a key inflection point: we’ve built a successful, growth-stage company with a best-in-class product. Now, we’re building the next big thing to help the world hire with conviction. Our newest Technical Product Manager will drive our API and Partner Ecosystem strategy, and will lead key technical initiatives including the revamp of Lever’s reporting infrastructure. Reporting directly to our Head of Product, this role will have the opportunity to drive key decision-making and product strategy.

THE ROLE
As a Technical Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to leverage your technical expertise in a high impact role defining Lever’s APIs Partner Ecosystem strategy.  You will collaborate with the Director of Partnerships and Alliances to identify new opportunities for revenue via integrations, and see them to completion. You will excel at cross-functional collaboration and work with leadership, engineering, sales, marketing, customer success, and strategic partnerships, to deliver value by enabling seamless integrations. You will flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution and between business level prioritization and deep technical discussions with engineering. You will set and achieve ambitious goals on growth, adoption and engagement, helping the company both define and achieve its success.

THE TEAM
You will partner with technical stakeholders across our US and Canada-based teams to align on project initiatives. You will participate in the hiring of the Toronto engineering team that will focus on APIs and integrations and initiate execution of the roadmap. You will work alongside a forward thinking product team, who you will collaborate with in establishing the relationship and impact between new product functionalities and our Data API.