Klaviyo logo

3.3 | Boston, MA | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 3 weeks ago on Aug. 21, 2019

Security Engineering Manager

Full-time in Boston, MA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Klaviyo support the things that are important to you.
3.5

Klaviyo is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Boston, MA area with 51 to 200 employees. Klaviyo has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Klaviyo is a Boston startup located right in the heart of downtown Boston.  We craft software helping thousands of ecommerce companies to have engaging relationships with hundreds of millions of consumers.  We love taking on tough engineering problems and look for full stack engineers who specialize in certain areas but are passionate about building, owning & scaling features end to end from scratch and breaking through any obstacle or technical challenge in their way. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
Klaviyo is looking for Security Engineering Manager to take ownership of building/implementing security tooling and defenses, identifying areas for improvement, and helping mature the information security program.  You’ll hire and lead a team of security engineers, to help ensure we secure our internal and customer’s information to the highest standards.