Klaviyo logo

3.3 | Boston, MA | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 16, 2019

Senior Product Designer

Full-time in Boston, MA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Klaviyo support the things that are important to you.
3.5

Klaviyo is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Boston, MA area with 51 to 200 employees. Klaviyo has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

About Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, marketers know that "sending the right message to the right people at the right time" is the key to getting better results. We believe the key reason behind irrelevant marketing isn’t the people; it’s the tools they have to work with. Despite the explosion in Marketing Technology, the products that let marketers communicate with people in a truly relevant, engaging way are either a pain in the ass to use or missing important features.

That’s where Klaviyo comes in. Klaviyo helps marketers drive more sales with super-targeted, highly relevant email, Facebook, and Instagram marketing.

We have thousands of paying customers, we're profitable, and we're growing very quickly. If you care about making marketing relevant so it drives meaningful business results, we want to meet you!

About the Role
Klaviyo is a product-driven company, and we’re passionate about user experience and design.

The Senior Product Designer will join a team and be involved in every aspect of the product conceptualization and development process. Responsibilities range from brainstorming the next great product, prototyping the experience, pairing with engineering and product management during agile development, tweaking pixels right before launch, and working with customers to perform usability testing. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and – individually – you will own the experience for at least one area/feature of the Klaviyo product.

You’ll additionally work with the design team to improve the overall user experience of the Klaviyo product as well as its individual interaction patterns and components. On top of that, you will work to grow the quality of the product as well as the design capabilities of the company and agile teams.

This position is full-time and based in Boston.