As the Sales Executive for iVenture Solutions, Inc., you’ll be working with a leading technology solutions company. You will be selling conceptual services, excelling at qualifying ideal prospects and closing new opportunities using expert consultative selling skills. Your success will be based on selling to C-level executives of small to medium sized businesses in a competitive market with a 3-6 month sales cycle.
Why work here?
- iVenture pays for 60% of your health premiums and 100% of your dental and vision premiums
- Paid Time Off Benefits - 3 weeks for your first year, 4 weeks on your second year
- We match 4% on your 401K
- Quarterly employee/family outings as well as monthly in office team events
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work/life balance with a focus on a 40 hour workweek
- iVenture is rated by its employees as a “Best Place to Work” and has a strong culture and exceptional core values
You’re a great candidate if…..
- You are highly motivated by making money
- You possess prior outside sales success
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of experience in direct business-to-business in a quota bearing sales role
- You demonstrate a consultative sales style
- You possess the ability to consistently close sales
- You have the drive to consistently prospect for new sales
- You worked in a resistant and competitive sales market
- You have a history of exceeding your sales quota
- You possess the skill to quickly identify who can make a buying or sales decision
- You have a hunter’s mentality
- You have resilience and tenacity
- You can demonstrate outstanding communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- You are highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You maintain strong personal relationships
- You have experience selling technology solutions and services is helpful but not required
- You possess market knowledge of the area; helpful, but not required
- If you don’t meet some of these requirements and are still interested, send us an email explaining why we should consider you.
What is expected:
- You must have prior earnings of at least 85,000 in a new business sales role with a variable compensation plan.
- You must have prior sales success hitting quota with regular new business. You are motivated by closing new deals and not by farming existing accounts and are able to easily move on to the next deal without the need to be attached to the account.
- You must be a highly motivated problem solver with excellent analytical skills, who can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with key executives and decision makers
- Be able to effectively develop and handle client quotes, proposals and negotiations
- Be able to develop sales strategies and presentations with minimal guidance
- Must be able to manage sales cycle schedule and events to lead client to timely action and deal closure
- Must consistently meet sales activities, pipeline and closing goals
- Be able to communicate sales plan and status to management
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. This position will require frequent local travel.
- Smoking is prohibited at all client sites and iVenture offices
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, employment, credit and motor vehicle background check