Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Do you dream about your next great Facebook ad campaign? Does UAC mean more to you than some of the letters in guacamole? If so, we need to talk! We’re looking for an entrepreneurial minded Marketing Manager to help us grow our brand and network of women helping women navigate their careers, and you might be the perfect fit.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a marketing budget and hitting key growth and cost goals
- Building and deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution, including some creative creation
- Identifying target segmentations to improve acquisition performance
- Testing and experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns -- and then within them using A/B testing, expert copywriting, and performance analysis
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns
Building strategic relationships and partner with key organizations in our space
What you need for the role:
- 3+ years experience managing digital marketing campaigns with a strong track record of measurable results
- Intuitive grasp of data and good relationship with Excel
- Experience and passion for doing both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Demonstrated experience launching, managing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns on Facebook and Google and more
- Proven experience identifying target audiences and creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably prior startup experience
This position is based at our headquarters in Durham, NC.
InHerSight is dedicated to making the workplace better for women. For the past four years, we’ve been building tools that help women find what they want and improve what they get through anonymous company ratings, job matching, and more. We also help companies understand how to better attract and retain women through with recruiting and analytics tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.