Imperfect Produce logo

3.4 | San Francisco, CA | Food & Beverages | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted 3 weeks ago on Aug. 22, 2019

Prep Warehouse Associate - Part-time

Full-time in Los Angeles, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Imperfect Produce support the things that are important to you.
Employer Responsiveness
3.0

Imperfect Produce is a food & beverages company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Imperfect Produce has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

About Imperfect

Imperfect is on a mission to reduce food waste and to make healthy food more affordable, accessible, and convenient. We source food directly from farms and producers, which would often otherwise go to waste and deliver it to customers' doors for an average of 30% less than grocery store prices. Since our start in 2015, our customers have saved millions of pounds of food from going to waste.

Imperfect is more than just a grocery box! In everything we do, we bring an appetite, lead with heart, embrace imperfection, and work to grow the movement. We aim to cultivate sustainable environments everywhere we go–whether in the office, warehouse, or field. By working at Imperfect, you’re helping build a more sustainable and effective food system. You’re helping fight food waste. You’re ensuring farmers are rewarded for their full harvest. You’re improving access to healthy food in food deserts. With each curvy cucumber and scarred almond, you’re helping shape our world for the better.

We're headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!

We're looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!

About the Role:

The Warehouse Prep Associate-Part-time position is responsible for prepping our produce to be ready for the pack associate to build the boxes. The part-time Prep Associates must be able to use and read a scale, and basic math skills are required. They must understand basic produce quality requirements specific to Imperfect Produce. This position requires the ability to reliably show up to an a-typical work schedule. Prep Associates must be able to stand, bend and lift for an extended period of time, and they must be able to work independently and also as part of a team. Other responsibilities include cleaning and sanitizing the warehouse & prep areas, and they may also fulfill other duties as assigned.