Imperfect Produce logo

3.4 | San Francisco, CA | Food & Beverages | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 19, 2019

delivery driver

Full-time in Newark, NJ
See at-a-glance how well companies like Imperfect Produce support the things that are important to you.
Employer Responsiveness
3.0

Imperfect Produce is a food & beverages company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Imperfect Produce has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

About Imperfect

Imperfect Foods was founded in 2015 with a mission to reduce food waste and build a better food system for everyone. We offer imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy. We deliver them conveniently to our customers’ doorsteps and pride ourselves on offering up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store prices. Our customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. We’re proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn’t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.

We're headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!

We're looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!

About the Role:

As a delivery driver for our operations in Newark, NJ you are directly responsible for delivering boxes to our customers in the Newark and New York City area. You will be expected to deliver up to 100 boxes in a shift. You are also responsible for ensuring that the boxes are in pristine shape, delivered to the correct address, during the correct time window. You will be the main liaison between Imperfect and the customer to ensure that all procedures are followed and that the highest quality of boxes are being delivered to customers.