HyperQube, Inc logo

HyperQube, Inc

4.8 | Washington, D.C. | Computer & Network Security | 2 to 10 Employees

A message from HyperQube, Inc

HyperQube is dedicated to diversity and fairness in the workplace. We are building a culture around ability and intellect rather than sex, gender, or religion. Learn more

Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 4, 2020

Director of Marketing

Full-time in Arlington, VA (Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like HyperQube, Inc support the things that are important to you.
3.0
5.0
HyperQube, Inc is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 2 to 10 employees. HyperQube, Inc has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

HyperQube is a fast-growing recently funded company with a small, vibrant, and growing team located in Arlington, VA.  The HyperQube platform provides IT teams with the ability to replicate entire cloud networks with the click of a button. Companies benefit by reducing overall virtualization spend by up to 80% while eliminating the waste associated with replicating infrastructure. HyperQube is cloud-agnostic, with current API support for both VMWare and AWS.

We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team.  You will be our first internal marketing hire and will have the opportunity to grow with the company and build a team.  We need a trailblazer who will help generate buzz and excitement around the HyperQube platform.  You will be working directly with the executive team and a growing sales organization.  We focus on cybersecurity and large enterprise organizations, so experience with either is a plus.

A day in the life:

• Align with Sales to drive overall demand generation efforts, finding creative ways to generate leads
  • Spearhead our content and marketing communications strategy and execution, positioning HyperQube as a market leader
  • Refine and execute HyperQube’s customer acquisition strategy, including exploring new channels to accelerate lead generation and meet acquisition, usage and retention targets
  • Create marketing materials, collateral and execute marketing campaigns
  • Drive strategic campaigns and work closely with the sales team to execute
  • Identify and coordinate industry-specific events
  • Provide metrics, reports, and dashboards and distill key insights to improve sales, marketing, and retention efforts

What we are looking for:

This is a hands-on leadership role.  You can create the plan, but you also execute.

• 5-7 years of relevant experience with a proven track record
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment with limited resources
  • Understanding of the Cloud infrastructure industry and our prospects
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
  • Ability to lead and coach
  • Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor

What to expect:

• $100,000-$120,000 fixed salary,  bonuses based on performance
  • Health benefits and unlimited vacation policy
  • Remote work
  • Joining an early, exciting company where you will play an integral part of the growth