HyperQube is a fast-growing recently funded company with a small, vibrant, and growing team located in Arlington, VA. The HyperQube platform provides IT teams with the ability to replicate entire cloud networks with the click of a button. Companies benefit by reducing overall virtualization spend by up to 80% while eliminating the waste associated with replicating infrastructure. HyperQube is cloud-agnostic, with current API support for both VMWare and AWS.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team. You will be our first internal marketing hire and will have the opportunity to grow with the company and build a team. We need a trailblazer who will help generate buzz and excitement around the HyperQube platform. You will be working directly with the executive team and a growing sales organization. We focus on cybersecurity and large enterprise organizations, so experience with either is a plus.
A day in the life:
- Align with Sales to drive overall demand generation efforts, finding creative ways to generate leads
- Spearhead our content and marketing communications strategy and execution, positioning HyperQube as a market leader
- Refine and execute HyperQube’s customer acquisition strategy, including exploring new channels to accelerate lead generation and meet acquisition, usage and retention targets
- Create marketing materials, collateral and execute marketing campaigns
- Drive strategic campaigns and work closely with the sales team to execute
- Identify and coordinate industry-specific events
- Provide metrics, reports, and dashboards and distill key insights to improve sales, marketing, and retention efforts
What we are looking for:
This is a hands-on leadership role. You can create the plan, but you also execute.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment with limited resources
- Understanding of the Cloud infrastructure industry and our prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to lead and coach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor
What to expect:
- $100,000-$120,000 fixed salary, bonuses based on performance
- Health benefits and unlimited vacation policy
- Remote work
- Joining an early, exciting company where you will play an integral part of the growth