HubSpot logo

HubSpot

4.3 | Cambridge, MA | Information Technology and Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on April 17, 2020

Account Executive, Mid-Market

Full-time in Cambridge, MA (Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like HubSpot support the things that are important to you.
4.6
HubSpot is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. HubSpot has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 862 ratings from 56 employees. 17 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

As an Inbound Growth Specialist (Account Executive) on the Mid-Market sales team, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards HubSpot’s mission.

In this role, you’ll get to:

• Position the value of HubSpot’s software and the Inbound methodology to medium-sized businesses
  • Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how HubSpot can grow their business
  • Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
  • Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if HubSpot can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
  • Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
  • Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
  • Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future

We are looking for people who:

• Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
  • Have a positive outlook, growth mindset and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
  • Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
  • Are Top Producers in their current role
  • Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them

Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.

This role is open to remote candidates with strong industry experience and a proven track record of success.

About HubSpot

HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business  builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.

You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.

HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).

By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.  HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.