HomeX logo

4.1 | Chicago, IL | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on Sept. 10, 2020

membership specialist

Full-time in Toronto, OH
See at-a-glance how well companies like HomeX support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership

HomeX is a computer software company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area with 51 to 200 employees. HomeX has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

About HomeX
Do you want to reinvent a trillion-dollar industry?

HomeX is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next generation service operations. We are reshaping the experience for both consumers and businesses in the trillion-dollar home services industry.

Being radically better requires new end-to-end solutions for both consumers and technicians. This is why HomeX is combining a technology platform for the entire industry, a managed service network, and full-service experiences for consumers. Creating this integrated ecosystem enables us to deliver uniquely simple and personalized solutions that are redefining home services.

HomeX has experienced exponential growth because of our commitment to evolve the industry, our determination to be a positive force, and our passion for groundbreaking technology. Joining HomeX now is a once in a lifetime career opportunity for anyone passionate about making a difference and making history in consumer technology.

About the Job
Membership Plans & Subscriptions are central to the HomeX business and something we are passionate about. To that end, we are seeking a Subscription Plan Specialist to handle a portfolio of plan memberships from end to end. This role handles everything plan related, from creating new membership accounts, administration of membership benefits, subscription payments, cancellations, and more.

If you love working with people, have exceptional organizational skills, show impeccable attention to detail, are always looking for creative ways to get things done and become more efficient, enjoy working in a spreadsheet as much as you enjoy speaking to a customer, and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-departmental role, then this job may be for you!