About the Role:
goTenna is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to build, support and develop features for various goTenna websites, including a web-based Portal application and a Raspberry Pi-housed local web application. The ideal candidate will enjoy fast-paced startup work environments and working on a highly collaborative team, including partnering with mobile, firmware, hardware, and product teams. This candidate will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects, with a focus on creating clean code and building well-architected products.
- Develop and update goTenna websites, web portals, and web-based applications
- Contribute to product road map, including support features within goTenna products
- Support APIs for mobile applications
- Facilitate server, site updates and installations, and hardware integration
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years Full Stack Software Engineering experience
- Well-versed at taking ownership of entire vertical slices of projects (user experience all the way down to data storage and server architecture)
- Extensive knowledge and experience developing in any of the following languages: PHP/Python/Ruby/Node.js
- Knowledge of Linux Server environments including web servers (nginx, apache)
- Understanding of Databases (mysql/postgres/mongodb)
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in AWS and cloud Based Technologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of VueJS or React
- Understanding of containerization & virtualization
- Design/UI/UX experience
- Experience with compiled languages (C/C++/Java)
- Experience with single-board computers (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
goTenna is building the world’s most intelligent and scalable mobile mesh networks. Our protocols and devices are designed to enable off-grid connectivity and augment traditional communications networks. goTenna mesh networking turns everything in the world around us into programmable mobile infrastructure to decentralize connectivity and unlock society’s last-mile.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.