gettacar logo

gettacar

Unrated | Bensalem, PA | Automotive | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a week ago on May 22, 2020

Inside Sales Representative

Full-time in Bensalem, PA (Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like gettacar support the things that are important to you.
None
gettacar is an automotive company headquartered in the Bensalem, PA area with 51 to 200 employees.

About Gettacar:

gettacar is a direct-to-your-door, online platform that enables users to buy, finance, and trade used cars. The old way of buying cars is outdated. We want buying a car to be as simple as buying a pair of shoes and as trustworthy as online banking. By controlling the process from beginning to end, we allow customers to shop a wide inventory of cars, choose their terms, and have the car delivered right to their door. We even give 7 days to decide if you want to keep it. This is the future of car buying.

About the position:

Gettacar has an opening for not only a sales driven candidate but also someone who is passionate about going the extra mile for the customer. Since we’re 100% online, we have the ability to focus solely on the customer until they are satisfied with their vehicle purchase and overall gettacar experience.

We'll count on you to:

• Walk our customers through the gettacar online buying process (from the start of the application to the delivery coordination)
  • Quickly identify the customers needs of a vehicle and answering questions about vehicle inventory
  • Communicate and maintain a loyal relationship to bank lenders to ensure that our customers get the best interest rates
  • Thoroughly explain finance options and extended warranties that would be beneficial for customer’s vehicles
  • Collaborate with the delivery team  to ensure proper time of vehicle delivery
  • Prepare all the necessary paperwork for customers to sign upon delivery
  • Conduct follow up calls with recent buyers to build rapport
  • Assist other team members with various tasks as assigned

Skills & Qualifications

• 2-4+ years experience in sales or customer service
  • Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred
  • Ability to multitask between a computer and a phone
  • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
  • Previous automotive experience is not required