See all jobs
Like juggling projects and wrangling logistics? Love the big picture but sweat the details? Our in-house creative studio needs you!
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Creative Producer with a rock-solid foundation in production, mentorship, and project management skills. You are communicative with experience working on a range of brand work across content (social, product, website and events), campaigns (films for broadcast, CTV, paid social, radio, OOH, banners) and product (template photography and videos, product tutorials and films). You have a clear understanding of the production process within a brand or agency environment. Reporting into our Global Creative Director, you’ll partner with him on creating conditions for the best work to happen.
You will be intimately involved in multiple projects simultaneously. You have a portfolio of award-winning multimedia experience, and enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams and an ability to solve creative and logistical challenges. Your joy is in bringing organization and energy to projects with a solid track record of delivering high quality content.
- Brief, lead and organize our Creative team projects from start to finish
- Determine project scopes with timelines, deliverables and costs with Leads on our team, and team members in other departments
- Negotiate money and schedules to ensure and defend that projects are finished with Frame.io quality
- Recommend and work with the best vendors and solutions for each project
- Lead and champion better brand production processes as we scale
- Create and grow a partner roster for our brand in World Wide
- Foster relationships with partner teams, specifically Marketing, to ensure that we're delivering on brief
- Understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and business goals
- Cultivate a fun, engaging and balanced work environment
- 8+ years of experience producing campaigns, design and content at an agency or in-house brand creative team
- Diverse production experience is a requirement, as is willingness to handle non-traditional Creative projects
- Experience being a detail-oriented project manager
- Established network and experience working with outstanding production partners
- Experience and ability to be a mentor, as a senior member of the team
- Knowledgeable about pricing across several brand media
- Experience with legal and clearance rules across all brand media
- Experience producing creative work with a high-quality, design aesthetic
- An eye for design and a passion for details
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employers with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.