FloQast logo

5.0 | Los Angeles, CA | Accounting | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Oct. 22, 2019

Software Engineer

Full-time in Los Angeles, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like FloQast support the things that are important to you.
5.0

FloQast is an accounting company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. FloQast has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

We’re looking for a Software Engineer that is ready to grow their career and make an immediate impact in shaping the way our clients work. You will play a key role in everything from expanding and improving our current flagship product to building out additional products, micro services, analytics platform functionality, and 3rd party integrations.

FloQast is a SaaS based company innovating solutions in the task management software and accounting space. We believe that our fresh approach to the accounting close process represents a massive opportunity to dramatically improve the day to day lives of accountants and their teams. Our software helps save countless hours, days, and in some cases weeks of their time while also empowering them to achieve the highest degree of transparency, accuracy, and control of their process.

*On-site applicants only - remote developers will not be considered for this position
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time