Etsy logo

Etsy

4.1 | Brooklyn, NY | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 22, 2019

Engineering Manager, Web Runtime (Brooklyn)

Full-time in New York City, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Etsy support the things that are important to you.
4.7
4.3
Etsy is an internet company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area with 501 to 1000 employees. Etsy has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 330 ratings from 23 current or former employees. 7 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Etsy is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their growing Foundation Infrastructure group.

You will be helping to lead a mission-critical team responsible for the design, support, and availability of the compute and network foundations that support all Etsy.com systems. We have recently migrated our systems  to Google Cloud Platform and are now focusing our efforts to fortify and grow our technical ecosystems by leveraging GCP automation, monitoring, and autoscaling tools and services. You will be playing an instrumental role in helping to architect how we run and support our systems in the cloud, and be part of a dynamic international team.