Etsy logo

4.1 | Brooklyn, NY | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees
Posted a month ago on Nov. 15, 2019

Product Development Culture Coach

Full-time in New York City, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Etsy support the things that are important to you.
4.7
4.3
Etsy is an internet company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area with 501 to 1000 employees. Etsy has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 330 ratings from 23 current or former employees. 7 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Etsy is looking for an experienced agile and design thinking practitioner to guide the cultural transformation of the teams in its Product Organization. This role belongs to Etsy’s Product Development Culture team, a lean squad of coaches whose mission is to challenge Etsy's teams to experiment better and learn faster. The PDC Team belongs to the larger People, Strategy and Services org and reports into the Director of Strategy & Operations.

Each PDC Coach is strategically embedded in a Product Group in our Product Org. The coach applies their expertise to drive teams’ adoption of our codified mindsets, principles and practices that define our Product Development Culture. Product Groups at Etsy are the home of our Product Managers, Engineers, Product Designers, Researchers and Analysts who work together to design and deliver products for our buyers and sellers.
This is a full-time role located in Brooklyn, NY.