Etsy logo

Etsy

4.1 | Brooklyn, NY | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 13, 2019

Senior Product Manager, Global Product Compliance (San Francisco, CA or Brooklyn, NY)

Full-time in New York City, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Etsy support the things that are important to you.
4.7
4.3
Etsy is an internet company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area with 501 to 1000 employees. Etsy has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 330 ratings from 23 current or former employees. 7 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

We’re all about product that’s all about people.

If that sounds like something you’d be good at, read on.

Are you passionate about building customer experiences that help sellers and buyers around the world connect on a platform which is safe, trustworthy, and compliant to regional laws?

We are looking for a high-impact product manager to work in the area of compliance. As a Product Manager, you’ll own roadmap and execution of products focused on reducing compliance-related risk for Etsy in the quickly changing ecommerce legal landscape. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including our in-house legal team, country managers, market research and our buyer and seller community) to gather requirements, prioritize projects, and execute on the compliance team's roadmap. You will craft member experiences to mitigate friction introduced by compliance and strengthen the trust that members have in the platform. You will also present to executives regularly on our progress against legal requirements and the development of a trustworthy member experience.

About the Team
The Global Product Compliance team’s mission is to ensure that the Etsy marketplace complies with legal and tax requirements for our worldwide community of buyers and sellers. We reduce risk to Etsy and to our members through user-facing compliance work.

This is a full-time position located in Brooklyn, NY or San Francisco, CA.