Dataiku logo

Dataiku

4.9 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees
Posted a month ago on Sept. 21, 2020

Senior Support Engineer

Full-time (Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like Dataiku support the things that are important to you.
5.0

Dataiku is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 201 to 500 employees. Dataiku has a 4.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.

Dataiku is looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join its rapidly growing global Support team. Based out of North America, you will be supporting the deployments of its Enterprise AI Platform (Dataiku DSS) to an ever growing and diverse customer base.

As a senior-level Technical Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills as a polished communicator and a trusted technical resource along with being able to demonstrate excellent judgment in prioritization and multitasking. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who loves learning new cutting-edge technologies and getting their hands dirty to solve challenging technical problems, and is naturally driven to become an expert in the space.

Our ideal candidate is an autonomous individual who is passionate about getting big data and data science technologies working together to solve business problems, and who will efficiently help customers solve their technical issues with Dataiku DSS. If you are interested in staying at the bleeding edge of big data and AI while also having the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup as we look to take our support operation global, this will be a great fit for you.