Dataiku logo

4.9 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees
Posted 2 weeks ago on July 31, 2020

Office Manager - UK

Full-time in London, United Kingdom
See at-a-glance how well companies like Dataiku support the things that are important to you.
5.0

Dataiku is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 201 to 500 employees. Dataiku has a 4.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.

The Office Manager will work closely with all teams in our London office to ensure employees enjoy working in a safe, welcoming and facilitating environment.

We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented partner who can help us most efficiently run the London office and facilitate the work of our teams. Teamwork will be an integral part of this role, as the candidate will be encouraged to take an active part in bigger projects in coordination with other office teams in Paris and New York.