Crumiller P.C. logo

4.5 | Brooklyn, NY | Law Practice | 2 to 10 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on July 9, 2020 This job is no longer available

Associate Attorney

Full-time in Brooklyn, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Crumiller P.C. support the things that are important to you.

Crumiller P.C. is a law practice company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area with 2 to 10 employees. Crumiller P.C. has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Opportunities

Crumiller P.C. is a feminist litigation firm dedicated to fighting discrimination in the workplace and beyond. We represent employees in all matters; represent victims of sexual assault and harassment; and represent women and nonbinary patients who have experienced discrimination in medical treatment. Our firm is growing and has a number of short-term and longer-term opportunities available.

The most important thing is that you are nice, and secondly, that you are sharp.  We like to think and move fast, and we need people who can keep up.  Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are paramount. We go overboard to keep clients in the loop, and we are a positive, collaborative team.  The firm’s Founding Attorney is a proud feminist, progressive, working mom, and our work is driven by our passion.  If you can’t get on board with that, then we probably won’t be a good fit.

Any interested BIPOC & LGBTQ candidates are especially encouraged to apply.

If you would like to recommend someone, feel free to reach out, and please also ask them to make a note in their cover letter.

Crumiller P.C. is hiring a full-time associate attorney with one or more years of employment litigation experience. You will be responsible for handling all aspects of our litigation and pre-litigation matters, which include employment discrimination, sexual assault and harassment cases, and discriminatory mistreatment by medical providers. You will negotiate, draft administrative and litigation documents, conduct depositions, and handle court appearances.   While we will train you in our philosophy and methods, you must have the confidence and experience to hit the ground running.

Salary DOE; available benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and TransitChek.

Application Instructions
How to Apply To apply, please send a single PDF that includes your cover letter and resume via email to hiring@crumiller.com, with the subject “No Dumb Mistakes: Associate Attorney". If you are applying for an internship, please include any of your program’s requirements in your cover letter. Add a four-digit number to your name, wherever it appears in the PDF (including your email address), and include that number in the body of your email. No calls or paper applications, please.