Chainalysis logo

Chainalysis

4.7 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 18, 2020

Federal Account Executive

Full-time in Washington, D.C.
See at-a-glance how well companies like Chainalysis support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership
5.0

Chainalysis is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees. Chainalysis has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

The Sales team responsible for our public sector customers around the world is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrencies like human trafficking, terrorist financing, and money-laundering.

Our US Federal Account Executives can quickly establish trust within government customers and are experts on navigating government sales processes. We measure success by new business and account expansion revenue.

In one year you’ll know you were successful if…

• You exceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the US government
  • Customers seek you out for your cryptocurrency investigations expertise
  • You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting

A background like this helps:

• B2B SaaS sales focused on the US federal government (investigations, proprietary data, or cybersecurity preferred)
  • Experience leading the entire sales process from discovery calls to contract negotiation to closing deals

At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.

You belong here.

At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.

We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience, and more. We can’t wait to meet you.