Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and institutionally-backed by prominent investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
As Product Manager you will join a cross-functional team of the most talented and awesome people. The product team is working to expand the platform’s ability to push creative limits and integrate Ceros into our users’ daily workflows.
While every member of the team is equally responsible for moving the product forward, this highly visible role will elevate the Product Management practice at Ceros and work closely with senior leadership to drive the product vision and strategy, shape the product roadmap, and execute on go-to-market efforts.
- Evaluate our market, competitors, and adjacent solutions that can drive continued horizontal and vertical growth
- Investigate build, buy, or strategic partnerships options to fuel growth
- Work closely with Client Success, Sales, and Professional Services to drive product enhancements that can directly influence sales, conversion, retention, and cross/up-sell goals
- Identify and maintain OKR’s that measure the performance of our product efforts
- Collaborate closely with Product Design counterparts on strategies and research
- Own and maintain a prioritized product backlog and work daily with development teams to execute and deliver
- Expand our stakeholder feedback loops that includes direct client/prospect engagements, competitive analysis, early access programs, and client advisory boards
- Wear a product marketer hat to create product messaging, positioning, success stories, and proactively evaluate pricing and packaging opportunities
- Evangelize our product successes, strategy, and roadmap - frequently delivering it to our internal stakeholders, clients, and prospects
Practical stuff we anticipate you having
- 4-5 years of product experience or tell us why this doesn’t matter
- The ability to define and demonstrate what best-in-class Product Management looks like
- A strategic and business mindset; a product person equally comfortable communicating and working with engineers to develop requirements, weigh solutions, and test outcomes
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal
- A background in B2B SaaS is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience using a variety of design software (PS, AI, Sketch, Invision, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of and passion for UX; comfortability working with UX and Visual Designers to shape solutions, give feedback, and ensure user problems are being addressed
- Research and analysis skills; you ask questions and identify core user problems
- Prioritization and organization skills; you value process and are able to make decisions with the resources at hand while keeping yourself and your team focused on the problem with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to think big while understanding the impact of small decisions
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity; you seek out a wide breadth of information, feedback and input to guide decisions and balance intuition with research and a deep understanding of your surroundings
- A team-player mentality; you put your team first and are willing and able to do anything to help your team and your peers succeed
- Comfortability working in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
Key things to know:
- This is a remote-first role with the ability to work on east coast time and travel periodically to our NY offices and visit clients
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Summer Fridays
- Excellent gear (15” Macbook Pro, external monitor, etc.)
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.