Button logo

5.0 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 27, 2019

Program Manager, Partner Engineering

Full-time in New York City, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Button support the things that are important to you.
5.0

Button is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees. Button has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.

Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and grow our partnerships with a focus on quality.

As a Program Manager at Button you will be responsible for leading the execution of growth opportunities with existing partners. We will rely on you to establish and execute on a cross-functional partner roadmap - managing priorities and deliverables both internally and externally.  In this role you’ll be the communication nexus between our partners and Button’s partner success, partner support, product and engineering divisions.

We are looking for someone who is highly-skilled at strategic program and project management, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across organizations, influencing without direct authority, and a strong locus of control.

As a company, we believe in using our tools to ensure strong communication, ownership and accountability across teams. We currently use Salesforce for tracking new opportunities, JIRA as a weekly task management tool, and Wrike for managing program roadmaps.

AS A PROGRAM MANAGER YOU WILL:
  • Lead the execution of growth opportunities for our partners
  • Establish and achieve project roadmaps, deliverables, and deliverable dates
  • Manage overall prioritization of deliverables against a partner’s roadmap
  • Drive and influence the adoption of Button’s product suite
  • In collaboration with our data & engineering teams, manage incrementality test plans for our most strategic partners
  • Manage and drive the delivery of partnership launches, product adoption, and integration enhancements
  • Create a continuous feedback loop with Button’s product & engineering teams to improve Button’s overall product offering

WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:

• Demonstrated success managing the full project lifecycle of technical software projects or integration delivery in an agile development environment
  • Experience managing deliverables & engaging directly with customer product, engineering and business teams
  • Ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills
  • An eye to organization resulting in systematic and predictable delivery
  • The ability to partner with cross-functional teams to achieve a result
  • Affiliate network experience is a plus

WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:

• Michael David, Director of Project Management. Michael David is the Technical Project Management Lead at Button. He has 10 + years of experience as a project manager at digital agencies such as R/GA, AKQA, & Sapient Razorfish and has worked on top partner projects such as Walmart's e-commerce platform, Nike.com, & the Mercedes Benz Remote App. Of course as a Project Manager, planning and process gets him up every morning. But he mostly enjoys bringing a team of talented folks together and getting them going on a project, from start to finish, while solving challenges along the way.

• Siddhartha Dabral, Co-Founder and Vice President of Partner Engineering. Sid is one of Button's Co-Founders. He leads partner integrations at Button by coordinating technical efforts between Button's engineering team & their counterparts at our top tier partners.  An engineer at his core, he loves to build & tinker.  He's also an avid sports fan, plays several musical instruments, and is the reigning ping pong champion at Button!

• Amanda Greenwood, Partner Success Manager. Amanda is a Partner Success Manager focused on launching new mobile partnerships and optimizing existing relationships. With a background in Affiliate Marketing, she's always looking for new opportunities to enhance her clients' mobile marketing strategy. While not at work you'll find her trying new restaurants around NYC!

• Shweta Kamat, Solutions Engineer. Shweta is an Engineer on the Partner Engineering team and provides technical support as needed for integrations, both active and live.

MORE ABOUT US:

• Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by FortuneInc.Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.

• We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".