Boys Town logo

3.1 | Boys Town, NE | Individual & Family Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted a month ago on Jan. 20, 2020

It Servicenow Business Analyst

Full-time in Omaha, NE
See at-a-glance how well companies like Boys Town support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership

Boys Town is an individual & family services company headquartered in the Boys Town, NE area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Boys Town has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 411 ratings from 26 current or former employees. 6 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

In a career as an IT ServiceNow Business Analyst, you will help us in providing unparalleled care to youth and families across the nation. Information Technology at Boys Town is where innovation and technology come together to make us one of the best in class here in 'The Good Life' state. This means delivering game-changing, technology-driven business models and staying ahead of industry trends so we can excel of what we do best: saving children and healing families. No matter your role at Boys Town, you will contribute to helping us change the future of America's youth.

Responsibilities:

• Aligns technology solutions with business strategies emphasizing on the ServiceNow platform.
  • Acts as a liaison and partner between IT and multiple Boys Town organizational areas
  • Helps facilitate the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of best practice software technology solutions
  • Documents requirements, use cases, testing / acceptance criteria
  • Helps test and validates application changes and platform upgrades.
  • Develops and maintains a strong working relationship with product owners and key stakeholders
  • Discovers and documents Business Process Flows
  • Creates and provides key metrics reporting and provide report training
  • Documents proper use the ServiceNow applications
  • Trains associates on the various tools and applications in ServiceNow

Required Qualifications:

• Bachelor's degree in MIS, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent.
  • A minimum of two-years of hands-on implementation in complex enterprise level software systems including documenting, configuration, and end user training
  • A minimum of five years’ experience working as an IT analyst
  • One to two years in IT project management in an Agile methodology

About Boys Town:

Boys Town touches the lives of more than 2 million children and families nationwide each year. As one of the country’s largest nonprofit funded child-care organizations, Boys Town is nationally recognized for its research-proven child, health and family care programs. From our start in 1917, we’re poised to make even greater strides forward as we lead the way in changing how America cares for children, families and communities for the next 100 years.

Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we offer an array of competitive and attractive benefit options. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free prescriptions, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and advancement opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.

This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.  To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.