AT&T logo

2.9 | Dallas, TX | Telecommunications | 5001 to 10000 Employees
Posted a day ago on Feb. 25, 2020

installation technician

Full-time in Atlanta, GA
See at-a-glance how well companies like AT&T support the things that are important to you.
3.5
3.4
Female Representation in Leadership
3.4
3.3

AT&T is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area with 5001 to 10000 employees. AT&T has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 10,193 ratings from 690 current or former employees. 146 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Installation Technician
It’s your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before anyone else. You’ll introduce our customers to AT&T’s award-winning TV service and state of the art technology while creating a best in class customer service experience. Be at the center of innovation, communicating your expertise through hands-on demos and service installations that provide customers with access to the world’s most robust network.

What’s it like to join our team? Well, you’ll work both in and outside our customer’s homes and businesses to install high-speed broadband, video, Wi-Fi and voice services. But that’s not all. Your expert knowledge in our wide-range of technology and services will provide customized solutions to meet needs and elevate the installation experience. And to make sure you hit the ground running, we’ll provide extensive training and the resources you need in a supportive team environment.

To qualify, you’ll need to:
• Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Possess a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
• Lift and move up to 80 lbs.
• Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
• Identify wire and cable colors
• Qualify on pre-employment assessments
• Weigh less than 275 lbs. for ladder safety

You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. In addition to these benefits you’ll be a part of our ongoing paid training in your field leading to exciting career paths. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), DIRECTV NOW or U-verse TV

Have you worked for three or more years installing or maintaining entertainment, security, or networking equipment for customers or have similar experience? Do you have a post-high school education? If yes, you can join our team with a starting pay of over $20 per hour or qualify for a wage credit. Don’t have three years of experience? We offer a competitive salary for all levels of expertise and provide great opportunities for career growth.

Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)

Assessment Information:

Technical/Mechanical Test - Field III

Premises Technician Inventory (PTI-R)

Interview Information:

Premises Technician Assessment (PTA)

Ready? Apply now.