Area 1 Security logo

Area 1 Security

Unrated | Redwood City, CA | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 5 months ago on May 9, 2019

Sales Development Representative

Full-time in Redwood City, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Area 1 Security support the things that are important to you.
None

Area 1 Security is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Redwood City, CA area with 51 to 200 employees.

Area 1 Security’s sole focus is to stop phishing attacks on our customers.  Our team builds new technologies that protect millions of people from cyber-attacks. We aspire and succeed to reach far beyond today’s security market.

We are looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative who wants to have an impact on our revenue growth as we build the next great cybersecurity company.

Targeted phishing is the number one cyber attack vector worldwide. Because these socially engineered attacks so easily pierce static defenses, they have successfully disrupted the overall security posture of public and private organizations alike.