AmeriPlanUSA logo

• San Francisco, CA
  • Jonesboro, AR
  • Dallas, TX
(Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like AmeriPlanUSA support the things that are important to you.
5.0

AmeriPlanUSA is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Plano, TX area with 501 to 1000 employees. AmeriPlanUSA has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

We are currently interviewing across the US to fill full- and part-time positions with our health benefits company. Applicants seeking supplemental income are encouraged to apply, as well.

We help individuals, families, and businesses save on healthcare. We are not telemarketers and do not do any cold calling. We offer an affordable alternative to the traditional healthcare... Saving millions of people hundreds of thousands each year. We are committed to helping families save money and helping others succeed. Making a difference in the lives of others makes our hearts happy! If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.

Full training with flexible training schedule. Must have excellent communication skills, a positive personality, and work well without supervision and with a team. We offer excellent pay with bonuses, monthly residual income, household benefits, and much more!

Request an interview at helpingamericans.info Only serious inquiries please. Our decision to interview will be based on a positive uplifting Facebook profile page. Our social presence is important and reflects the type of people we are.