Affirm, Inc. logo

4.1 | San Francisco, CA | Financial Services | 201 to 500 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 22, 2019

Diversity Talent Program Manager

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Affirm, Inc. support the things that are important to you.
4.7
4.3

Affirm, Inc. is a financial services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 201 to 500 employees. Affirm, Inc. has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.

In order to build out products to improve the lives of our diverse customer base, we are hyper focused on building a diverse workforce.

As such, we are seeking a Diversity Talent Program Manager to design and scale pipelining programs that increase the diversity of our pipeline. This new role will run all internal and external partnerships and programs to support same.

The Diversity Talent Program Manager will also be responsible for envisioning, scoping, designing, and launching additional initiatives from implementing practices to help us eliminate bias in our hiring process to facilitating companywide URG sourcing sessions to build long-standing relationships with higher and alternative education institutions that support URG populations, such as women’s colleges, bootcamps and HBCUs (to name a few). In this role, you will be a self-starter who has experience working cross-functionally with both technical and nontechnical partners. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about improving access to technical careers for those from underrepresented groups.