Affirm, Inc. logo

4.1 | San Francisco, CA | Financial Services | 201 to 500 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 16, 2019

Content Strategy Manager, UX Writing

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Affirm, Inc. support the things that are important to you.
4.7
4.3

Affirm, Inc. is a financial services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 201 to 500 employees. Affirm, Inc. has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.

There’s cash, there’s plastic...and then there’s Affirm. We’ve spent the past seven years building a better way to pay for the things that make life easier, more fulfilled, and more fun.

One of Silicon Valley’s most notable and fastest-growing startups, Affirm has always stayed true to its mission: Delivering honest financial products that improve lives. A big part of this mission is being the easiest-to-use and most customer-friendly way to pay over time at any store.

This takes innovative products not beholden to the traditional way of doing things. And these products in turn depend on brilliant UX writing that’s simple, transparent, and relatable.

That’s where you come in. You’ll lead our small but growing team of writers supporting iteration in our existing products and rapid expansion into (lots of amazing) new products, features, and markets. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate daily with our superb team of product designers, product managers, engineers, user researchers, lawyers, and other content strategists.

At least to start, you’ll be focused both on leading the team and on some IC work. Unlike joining an established company, in this role you’ll help define the way we rebuild key financial services from the ground up.

We’re looking for someone with a great UX sense, a strong command of both writing and editing, and deftness in leading and organizing a team.