Salesfusion 4.7

Sales Development Representative

Full-time | Atlanta, GA

Apply Now

 

What’s The Job?

Our Sales Development Representatives are high-energy individuals who are starting out their career. Around 60% of your efforts will be spent qualifying Salesfusion’s inbound leads through phone and email based follow up. The goal of your conversations is basic account qualification and to set discovery conversations for respective Account Executives. The other 40% of your time will be spent analyzing the market and directly executing outbound phone and email campaigns with the goal of uncovering viable discovery conversations for Account Executives. Compensation is Base Salary plus bonus tied to # of qualified opportunities delivered to sales team and subsequent revenue generated by sourced opportunities.

Responsibilities:

  • Efficiently follow-up on unqualified inbound prospects
  • Effectively segment prospects based upon Salesfusion market and opportunity sizing
  • Meet Daily and Weekly Activity Based Metrics (Dials, Conversations, Qualified Opportunities), logged in Salesforce.com
  • Identify basic alignment between prospect challenges and Salesfusion capabilities and then hand off qualified opportunities to Account Executives
  • Build outbound campaigns and establish initial contact with key decision makers and set conversations for Salesfusion Account Executives
  • Effectively communicate Salesfusion value messaging in conversations with prospects

Requirements:

  • 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
  • Innate drive, self-motivation and work ethic
  • Ability to work on the phone and meet strict daily activity metrics (dials, conversations)
  • Ability to work in a fast environment and take initiative to grow skills with limited supervision
  • Highly organized with excellent communication skills
  • Four year university/college degree required
  • US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we do not sponsor at this time)

Additional Skills:

  • Bonus for software applications sales experience; double bonus for marketing software sales experience
  • Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and sales prospecting tools

Why Join Us?

As a leader in Marketing Automation, Salesfusion helps marketers turn contacts into customers. We continuously develop new, innovative solutions designed to drive higher ROMI - Return on Marketing Investment. Our no-fail approach to Marketing Automation means our customers can rely on us to set them up on the road to success.

We’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta and our people are our number one priority. We offer full employee medical coverage, unlimited paid time off, generous stock options, catered lunch every Thursday, and an entire wall filled with awesome (and unlimited) snacks, gourmet coffee and craft beer.

The people at Salesfusion are marketing and customer obsessed - if that sounds like you, don’t hesitate! Come join us. We can’t wait to meet you!

Location

Atlanta, GA

Type

Full-time

Education Requirements

Bachelor's Degree

Apply Now