Zymergen, Inc. logo

Zymergen, Inc.

3.7 | Emeryville, CA | Chemicals | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Zymergen, Inc. are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Zymergen, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Zymergen, Inc.:
From Zymergen, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Zymergen, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Zymergen, Inc. logo

We look to biology to unlock material diversity and performance capabilities not previously possible

Zymergen is a technology company unlocking the power of biology. We deliver better economics for products made from biology that are used across industries, bring new products to market faster, and develop novel products.

We accomplish this using our proprietary platform, which uses robots and machine learning to engineer microbes faster, more predictably, and to a level of performance previously unattainable. These microbes, and the products they produce, have broad applications across industries such as chemicals and materials, agriculture, and healthcare.

This information is provided by Zymergen, Inc.

• Occasional remote work available
  • Flexible use of PTO

• Tuition reimbursement

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• • Camping
  • • Hiking
  • • Movie Night

Jobs at Zymergen, Inc.

Zymergen, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Zymergen, Inc. is a chemicals company headquartered in the Emeryville, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Zymergen, Inc. has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Zymergen, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.