Zinburger

2.1 | Food & Beverages | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Zinburger are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Zinburger. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Zinburger:
From Zinburger:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Zinburger. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Zinburger Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Zinburger?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Zinburger who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Zinburger

Zinburger has no jobs listed at this time.

Zinburger is a food & beverages company that employs 51 to 200 people. Zinburger has a 2.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Zinburger and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.