Wendy's

2.4
1.9
1.8
1.8

Comments

It's a job

The reason I took this survey is to voice my frustration about a repeated action from an employee. He constantly made sexual comments, even going so far as to make grabs or grabbing motions at several women. This was repeatedly mentioned to leadership and nothing was done about it. One woman said to tell the police to look into him if she ever turned up missing, because he was so adamantly pushy with her about her body and dating her.

No family work life balance

They definitely need to work on the inner workings of this company. There was not one store that I worked, where there was no drama. Upper management doesn't seem too concerned or don't care at all about the concerns of their employees. They also don't seem too concerned about their employees mental, spiritual, or physical health. I loved the people I worked with, but the lack of concern was not worth it. It didn't matter if you were new or put in years of commitment with them because there was no commitment to you. So many broken promises.

Its a very fast paced environment and you can learn alot of useful life skills to take you farther in your future career. Whether it be fastfood or something else.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Wendy's?