Warner Music Group

2.8 | New York City, NY | Music | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Warner Music Group are based on 329 ratings from 22 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Warner Music Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Warner Music Group:
From Warner Music Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Warner Music Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Warner Music Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Warner Music Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Warner Music Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Warner Music Group

Warner Music Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Warner Music Group is a music company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Warner Music Group has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 329 ratings from 22 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Warner Music Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.