UnitedHealth Group

2.6
2.6
2.3
2.0

Comments

Very hostile work environment, employees gossip about each other and management does nothing. The training program is sub par to say the least, then when you need help on the floor your on your own. Management likes to foster this environment because then everyone essentially "tattles" on each other. The pay scale is also an absolute joke. Do yourself a favor and take your talent elsewhere.

There are more women than men, but most women are in director or lower positions. Not much room for advancement. Young males with a few years’ work experience are getting promotions before experienced women who are well-qualified. It's very upsetting.

No flexibility for work from home. Told them my commute was looking and if I proved myself, id like the opportunity to work from home. I was told that I should just move my family closer after moving across the country 6 months prior. Sexist comments constantly by co-workers.

Flexible in where you work but not worth it for those working in n a technical role. Women are hired as project managers only. If you are a technical role, most work is farmed out to teams in India. Upper management is nearly 100% male

UHC is easily the most forward thinking co I have worked for. I recommend it.

Work in HR or Recruiting for UnitedHealth Group?