UDR

2.6 | Highlands Ranch, CO | Real Estate | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for UDR are based on 60 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for UDR

Wonderful company

Women serve the men at the company. Men make up the chief executive staff, all executive assistants are women who are expected to prep meals, help with dry cleaning and do other menial sexist tasks. Women are not respected in the same way men are.

Open The Door To Your Future at UDR.

For more than 45 years, UDR (which has also been known over the years as United Dominion Realty Trust® and United Dominion Residential Communities) has been singularly focused on providing distinctive, high-quality apartment homes paired with exemplary service and amenities. Our apartment communities are situated in some of the country’s most desirable locations, from New York’s Upper West Side to San Francisco’s Mission Bay District, and hundreds of great neighborhoods in between. Places that have it all: First-rate shopping, superb restaurants, lively nightlife options, access to thriving business centers. And—best of all—a beautiful apartment in a one-of-a-kind community setting to call your own.

UDR is Hiring