Get Matched

1.0 Management Opportunities for Women
1.0 Salary Satisfaction
1.0 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.0 The People You Work With

Comments

With such a beautiful and benevolent mission statement, I thought I had found my dream career niche. Unfortunately, my dream was overshadowed by poor management, office bullying, low wages, the pressure to drink and fraternize to be liked, advancement was a product of nepotism/office politics, and employees within my department who were mothers were not given respect nor provided with child care resources (despite the company's biggest platform being child and family advocacy). Overall, the mission statement was just a statement and only some made it their actual mission. I truly hope the climate has changed and individuals like myself who truly live the mission, are embraced and treated well.

Together we can make it better.

The Honest Company is dedicated to helping people live a happy and healthy life. Founded in 2012, the mission-driven company provides 100+ safe, effective, and delightful products across a wide range of consumer categories, including baby, personal care, home care, and vitamins & supplements, to a passionate community of consumers united by values and style. Honest Beauty, the company's latest product offering, is a comprehensive skincare and makeup collection created with the same Honest standards of safety, performance, and spirit that are the hallmark of The Honest Company. Honest products are available across the U.S. and Canada via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 6,000 retail locations across North America. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Playa Vista, California.

This information is provided by The Honest Company

• 8 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

The Honest Company has no jobs listed at this time.