The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) logo

The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)

4.2 | Boston, MA | Management Consulting | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) are based on 1,607 ratings from 108 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From The Boston Consulting Group (BCG):
From The Boston Consulting Group (BCG):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) logo

Shaping the Future. Together.

A Truly Global Firm
The Boston Consulting Group is a uniquely global firm, with 85 offices in 48 countries and a globally distributed business and partnership. Indeed, a truly global mindset is reflected in all we do: at BCG, more than 25% of our consultants work outside their home countries every year, and our 16-member Executive Committee consists of partners from ten different countries. With more than 12,000 employees and more than 18,000 alumni, we benefit from an incredibly diverse and global community.

Build. Connect. Grow.
You don’t have to fit into a mold at BCG—there isn’t one. This is true whether you're a consultant solving our clients’ biggest challenges; whether you're a topic expert in our Knowledge & Analytics group, or whether you work with our Business Services Team (BST) supporting the operational heart of our business. At BCG, no matter your role, you'll be joining a team of people with strong drive, relentless curiosity and the desire to create their own path.

A Better Way To Work
At BCG, we genuinely want to help our clients and each other succeed. Our culture of collaboration and support are taken seriously and backed up with programs such as PTO (Predictability, Teaming and Open Communication) and Flexibility@BCG to make your schedule easier to plan and your career more satisfying in the long-term. And since diversity is so important to us, we encourage you to participate in our many programs, such as Women@BCG, LGBT Network and our ethnic diversity networks to help you excel both personally and professionally.

Women@BCG
Through Women@BCG, we offer global best-in-class career development, mentorship, and networking programs to help you excel—personally and professionally. Meetings, conferences, and forums—such as our regional Women@BCG conferences and Working Mother Forum—connect you to a rich network of other successful women at BCG.

Recognition
Four female senior partners have been named among Consulting magazine’s “Top 25 Most Influential Consultants.” Working Mother magazine has frequently named BCG one of its top 100 companies for working mothers. Conceive magazine recognized us as one of the “50 Best Companies” for our family benefits four years in a row. Fortune magazine placed BCG among the top five on its list of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity.

Jobs at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)

The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) has no jobs listed at this time.

The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a management consulting company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 10000+ people. The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,607 ratings from 108 current or former employees. 17 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.