The Baileys' Restaurants Group logo

The Baileys' Restaurants Group

2.7 | St. Louis, MO | Restaurants | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for The Baileys' Restaurants Group are based on 130 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at The Baileys' Restaurants Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From The Baileys' Restaurants Group:
From The Baileys' Restaurants Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at The Baileys' Restaurants Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Baileys' Restaurants Group logo

A St. Louis family of Flavors

Our family of restaurants and event spaces, like many families, is diverse in taste, style & personality. From quirky & bright to chic & subdued, our goal is always to provide every guest with a uniquely memorable experience. Our roots can be traced back to 2004 with the opening of Baileys’ Chocolate Bar in historic Lafayette Square. From there we opened Rooster Downtown (2006), Bridge Tap House & Wine Bar (2010), Baileys’ Range (2011), The Fifth Wheel Catering (2012), Small Batch (2013), Rooster South Grand (2014), Willow (2016), Slate (2016), and POP (2019).

With a strong focus on seasonal ingredients, sourcing locally, responsibly-raised meats & sustainable practices, our team strives to stay true to our “farm-to-table” mission. Our chefs smoke whole hogs, bake all of our breads & pastries from scratch, and make every sauce & dressing… down to the catsup! And thanks to our small but mighty Micro-Farm - 14,500 square feet of hyper-productive garden space spread across four city lots surrounding our HQ - we tend to a variety of herbs, vegetables, flowers & even a collection of bee hives, for use in not only our dishes but community education as well.

Cheers to many more years of eating, drinking & supporting all things local.

Jobs at The Baileys' Restaurants Group

The Baileys' Restaurants Group has no jobs listed at this time.

The Baileys' Restaurants Group is a restaurants company headquartered in the St. Louis, MO area that employs 201 to 500 people. The Baileys' Restaurants Group has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 130 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like The Baileys' Restaurants Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.