Tata Consultancy Services

2.5 | Akron, OH | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Tata Consultancy Services are based on 649 ratings from 44 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Tata Consultancy Services. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Tata Consultancy Services:
From Tata Consultancy Services:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Tata Consultancy Services. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Tata Consultancy Services Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Tata Consultancy Services?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Tata Consultancy Services who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services

Tata Consultancy Services has no jobs listed at this time.

Tata Consultancy Services is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Akron, OH area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Tata Consultancy Services has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 649 ratings from 44 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Tata Consultancy Services and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.