Tailwind logo

Tailwind

4.4 | Oklahoma City, OK | Marketing and Advertising | 11 to 50 Employees

A message from Tailwind

We work hard to foster a company culture that’s inclusive and appreciative of everyone’s talent, authenticity, and ideas — regardless of our differences. Tech should represent everyone! Learn more

Company scores for Tailwind are based on 141 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Tailwind. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Tailwind:
From Tailwind:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Tailwind. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Tailwind logo

We’ve built an industry-leading visual marketing platform that helps over 300,000 brands and small businesses drive ROI on Pinterest and Instagram.

We're growing quickly -- over 100% year-over-year and we're profitable too! We care deeply about our customers and build products that actually makes their lives better, which is why our churn is close to 0%.

More about us….

We are all owners (literally): We take responsibility, don’t pass blame, and don’t rest until the problem is solved

We care deeply about customers and build our product to actually makes their lives better, which is why our net churn is near 0%, and our average NPS score is a 9

We set audacious goals and tackle challenges daily, which leaves no room for ego or a sense of entitlement

We’re multi-office: Most work in our headquarters in Oklahoma City, while many of us call our New York City office home. We also have remote members in Australia and North Carolina.

We’re radically transparent: The entire team has visibility into our roadmap, financials, compensation formula and Board level discussions, and is invited to contribute to “executive-level” decisions on a regular basis. We give and receive unfiltered feedback in real-time, trusting in each other that it’s all with the goal of improving ourselves, our product and our company as quickly as possible. Remember: we’re all owners.

We’re a growing team of 25+ that blends deep early stage DNA (team + alumni have started 17 companies, and helped build 18 other startups) with industry expertise born out of leading names in tech and marketing such as Google, YouTube, AOL, A Weber, Wildfire, a la mode, BigWing Interactive, Yodle and AT&T interactive

We believe our industry’s lack of diversity hurts us all and work hard to foster a company culture that’s inclusive and appreciative of everyone’s talent, authenticity, and ideas — regardless of our differences

Learn more about life at Tailwind: https://www.tailwindapp.com/careers

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Tailwind

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Tailwind

• Frequent remote work available
  • 🏥 HEALTH INSURANCE
  • We'll pay for 100% of your health and dental premiums, along with 50% of your family's -- including domestic partners.
  • 🏡 WORK FROM HOME
  • If you need to work from home for any reason every once in a while (your child gets sick, you have a furniture delivery, your car is in the shop, etc.) it's not a problem at all!
  • 💰 401(K) CONTRIBUTION
  • Yes, we offer 401(k) plans!
  • ⭐️ COMPANY RETREATS
  • Several times a year, our team travels in to our OKC office for the entire team to get together, usually for a full week. These weeks are usually packed with events, meals, and all sorts of other team activities.
  • 🌭 FREE FOOD
  • While we don't have daily catered meals or a chef on staff (yet), there's always an abundance of snacks and drinks in the office.
  • 🎳 TEAM ACTIVITIES
  • Whether it's playing a game of Catan, going out to a trivia night at a bar, or having a ping-pong tournament, we're not shy about hanging out.
  • ✈️ RELOCATION
  • If you're coming from out of state, we’re happy to offer a stipend in order to cover or assist with most relocation costs, as well as other efforts to make the process as smooth as possible!
  • 😻 PET FRIENDLY
  • We ❤️ pets! Our office in OKC is totally pet-friendly!

• Tuition reimbursement
  • - Company-sponsored conference and course attendance
  • - Recent examples of events team members attended:
  • - OKCoders bootcamp courses
  • - Social Media Week in Chicago
  • - Lean Startup Week in San Francisco
  • - Community leadership and engagement opportunities
  • - Recent examples of events we’ve been involved in include:
  • - OK Open Beta
  • - ThunderPlains
  • - Women in Tech
  • Opportunities to build skills and focus on career development

• - Flexible work hours *
  • - Flexible work location *
  • - Temporary work abroad program *
  • - Flexible holidays / sick days / vacation days *

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

Jobs at Tailwind

Tailwind has no jobs listed at this time.

Tailwind is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Oklahoma City, OK area that employs 11 to 50 people. Tailwind has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 141 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Tailwind and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.