Subway

2.5
2.0
1.6
1.6

Comments

I loved helping my customer and building a rapport with the customers. Working with my crew. Making sure my store ran like a well oiled machine. I loved inventory and ordering supplies for the store. Most of all making sure the customers are happy with thete food and services.

At my Subway location, we had mostly women working there. Our manager was a young woman. We had a man working there who was known to have several rape charges, many in other states. We had girls working there as young as 15 years old and when we complained about his inappropriate advances, we were simply told to avoid him. Nobody gets a raise unless they are promoted to manager, no matter how many years they have been employed with the subway location.

Hammond’s sucks

Anonymous Rater

I like subway as a cooperation, but I'm sick of my boss hitting on me in front of his wife, and acting like she's nothing. Over all it's a good company, although the lunch rush is overwhelming. Think I was ment more for retail

Terrible place to work. Nobody ever gets a raise.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Subway?