Subway

2.7
Employer Responsiveness
2.5
1.6

Comments

Working at subway was good. I really enjoyed my coworkers, the work, and interacting with our regulars. The pay and lack of benefits were disappointing. There was no room to grow.

I feel like my job at Subway is very open to mothers, students and women in general. Our owners like to give us the oppurtunity to move up in responsibility and give credit when and where its due. We have great management and we strive to be friendly and attentive workers

I have learned a lot in this field and have grown professionally. There is not much of a work/life balance.

It is a good job for someone that is starting and need to get some customer service experience. It can also be good as a side job to earn extra income.

Subway is a great place to work, its not as demanding as other fast food places, and is much healthier.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Subway?