Strava logo

Strava

3.8 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on May 28, 2020

CRM Operations Manager (In-App Communications)

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Strava support the things that are important to you.

Strava is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Strava has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

About Strava

Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.

Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are equally dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!

About The Role

Strava is looking for an experienced marketing operations professional who thrives at the intersection of marketing and technology to join our CRM team. This person will own our in-app marketing channels and work alongside the email and CRM leads in support of marketing, business and product goals. The  role is a great opportunity for someone with experience from a larger marketing ops team, to join a small organization with increased ownership and impact. This is an exciting IC opportunity with potential for future growth.

Responsibilities

• Campaign Flighting and Optimization. Oversee the prioritization and visibility of hundreds of different messages across hundreds of millions of impressions, to optimize for both business goals and user needs.
  • Campaign production. Manage the operational end of all our in-app and website marketing campaigns, from request to launch.
  • QA. Ensure that all campaigns are 100% error free, with correct targeting, message and creative.
  • Reporting. Provide ad-hoc reporting and work with marketing analysts develop dashboards for ongoing performance monitoring.
  • Work cross functionally with brand marketing, revenue, partnerships and product marketing in support of their business goals.
  • Meet campaign launch deadlines, balance multiple projects, and proactively communicate delivery status and navigate issues.
  • Product roadmap. Partner with product and infrastructure teams to help define our marketing technology

About You

• 5+ years of experience in operational marketing or ad-ops role
  • Organized with an incredible attention to detail
  • Technical troubleshooting and problem solver
  • Data savvy - SQL is a must, as is marketing analytics and reporting tools like Tableau
  • An eye for marketing content, copywriting and design
  • Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
  • Collaborative mindset
  • Comfort in a fast-paced environment

Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.