Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company

3.0 | Bloomington, IL | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company are based on 9,997 ratings from 704 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company:
From State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company has no jobs listed at this time.

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is an insurance company headquartered in the Bloomington, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 9,997 ratings from 704 current or former employees. 108 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.