Join InHerSight's growing community of professional women and get matched to great jobs and more!
Sign Up
Already have an account? Log in

Stanford Health Care

Rate Now
Loading scores...

InHerSight Score

Scores based on 181 ratings from 14 participants

${groupings[0].grouping_score}

${ buttonText }: ${groupings[0].filtered_grouping_score}
 

${grouping.grouping[2]}

${grouping.grouping_score}
No Score
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered_grouping_score}
${score.category_name} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_name} category for this company
${score.original_average} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered_average}

Is this information useful?

Do you feel like you can make better decisions about your career with these ratings?

 

Match or Miss?

See at-a-glance if companies provide support for the things that matter most to you.

Choose a filter type
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Choose ana ${filterCategory.text}
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Our Ratings Categories
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 15 different categories. Here's how we define each of these categories.
${score.category_name}
${score.category_description}

Comments


 

Stanford is a great place to work. However the commute from Gilroy to Palo Alto is time consuming and exhausting.

Indifferent Rater
Mid-Level

50+ people in the department, only 6 of which are men. But 3 of these men are in supervisory roles, and they are grooming another man to be promoted...you can't help but notice and wonder.

Indifferent Rater
Mid-Level
 

This Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Stanford Health Care?

Claim this page

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Stanford Health Care who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

 

Jobs

Stanford Health Care has no jobs listed at this time.

See more jobs

Share This Page