Stanford Health Care

3.5 | Stanford, CA | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Stanford Health Care are based on 213 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Stanford Health Care. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Stanford is a great place to work. However the commute from Gilroy to Palo Alto is time consuming and exhausting.

50+ people in the department, only 6 of which are men. But 3 of these men are in supervisory roles, and they are grooming another man to be promoted...you can't help but notice and wonder.

The Stanford Health Care Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Stanford Health Care?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Stanford Health Care who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Stanford Health Care

Stanford Health Care has no jobs listed at this time.

Stanford Health Care is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Stanford, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Stanford Health Care has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 213 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Stanford Health Care and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.