Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Oct. 28, 2019

Team Lead / Manager, Client Success

Full-time in Washington, D.C.
See at-a-glance how well companies like Social Tables support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 51 to 200 employees. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A best friend's wedding, a 20th anniversary party, an exclusive NFL training day lunch, a NASCAR race, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.

Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.

With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create the best technology to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!

The mission of the Manager, Client Success is to help the Social Tables Client Success team transform into a strategic team focused on customer health and adoption. This role will lead a team of Client Success Advisors, who serve as the client’s point of contact to drive adoption, achieve business goals, ensure success with the platform and identify opportunities for expansion.

This position requires a dynamic professional who can liaise with other teams and departments in a professional manner, and can effectively communicate with team members, leadership and clients. Measuring key performance metrics, coaching team members, acting on client satisfaction and handing escalations are all requirements of this position. The ideal candidate must be an engaged leader with the ability to inspire others, drive change and embrace a continuous improvement culture.